- Central African Republic: Maps, History, Geography . . .
Geography Situated about 500 mi (805 km) north of the equator, the Central African Republic is a landlocked nation bordered by Cameroon, Chad, the Sudan, the
- Congo, Republic of: Maps, History, Geography, Government . . .
Geography The Congo is situated in west-central Africa astride the equator It borders Gabon, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of
- Central African Republic Map - Maps of World
The Central African Republic is a nation in Central Africa, bordered by Chad, Sudan, South Sudan, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Congo The capital
- The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency
The former French colony of Ubangi-Shari became the Central African Republic upon independence in 1960 After three tumultuous decades of misrule - mostly by military
- Italy Facts, Culture, Recipes, Language, Government . . .
Capital Rome Government Type republic Currency euros (EUR) Population 61,855,120 Total Area 116,347 Square Miles
- Africa Map Map of Africa - Facts, Geography, History of . . .
Africa Geography Facts For additional geography details please use the yellow navigation bar at the top of this page Algeria is Africa's largest country
- Argentina Facts, Culture, . . . Government, Geography, Maps . . .
Capital Buenos Aires Government Type presidential republic Currency Argentine peso (ARS) Population 43,431,886 Total Area
- Geography for Kids: Central America and the Caribbean
Kids learn about the geography of the countries of Central America and the Caribbean Facts such as flags, maps, exports, natural resouces, and languages