- Central African Republic: Maps, History, Geography . . .
Geography Situated about 500 mi (805 km) north of the equator, the Central African Republic is a landlocked nation bordered by Cameroon, Chad, the Sudan, the
- Central African Republic - CAR - Country Profile - Nations . . .
Central African Republic facts: Official web sites of Central African Republic, links and information on Central African Republic's art, culture, geography, history
- Central African Republic Map - Maps of World
The Central African Republic is a nation in Central Africa, bordered by Chad, Sudan, South Sudan, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Congo The capital
- The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency
The former French colony of Ubangi-Shari became the Central African Republic upon independence in 1960 After three tumultuous decades of misrule - mostly by military
- Congo, Republic of: Maps, History, Geography, Government . . .
Geography The Congo is situated in west-central Africa astride the equator It borders Gabon, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of
- Africa Map Map of Africa - Facts, Geography, History of . . .
Africa Geography Facts For additional geography details please use the yellow navigation bar at the top of this page Algeria is Africa's largest country
- Argentina Facts, Culture, Recipes, Language, Government . . .
Capital Buenos Aires Government Type presidential republic Currency Argentine peso (ARS) Population 43,886,748 Total Area
- Countries of the World: Facts, maps, history, news, geography
Country profiles provide information on geography, maps, flags, history, population, cities, ethnicity, literacy, economics, government, current rulers, statistics