- Central African Republic: Maps, History, Geography . . .
Geography Situated about 500 mi (805 km) north of the equator, the Central African Republic is a landlocked nation bordered by Cameroon, Chad, the Sudan, the
- Central African Republic Facts, Culture, Recipes, Language . . .
Current, accurate and in depth facts on Central African Republic Unique cultural information provided 35,000 + pages CountryReports - Your World Discovered!
- Central African Republic - CAR - Country Profile . . .
Central African Republic facts: Official web sites of Central African Republic, links and information on Central African Republic's art, culture, geography, history
- Congo, Republic of: Maps, History, Geography, Government . . .
Geography The Congo is situated in west-central Africa astride the equator It borders Gabon, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of
- Central African Republic Civil War (2012–present . . .
The Central African Republic conflict is an ongoing civil war in the Central African Republic (CAR) between the Séléka rebel coalition and government forces, which
- The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency
The former French colony of Ubangi-Shari became the Central African Republic upon independence in 1960 After three tumultuous decades of misrule - mostly by military
- Africa Map Map of Africa - Facts, Geography, History of . . .
Africa Geography Facts For additional geography details please use the yellow navigation bar at the top of this page Algeria is Africa's largest country
- Argentina Facts, Culture, Recipes, Language, Government . . .
Capital Buenos Aires Government Type republic Currency Argentine peso (ARS) Population 43,431,886 Total Area 1,073,512 Square Miles