- Central African Republic: Maps, History, Geography . . .
Geography Situated about 500 mi (805 km) north of the equator, the Central African Republic is a landlocked nation bordered by Cameroon, Chad, the Sudan, the
- Central African Republic Facts, Culture, Recipes, Language . . .
Current, accurate and in depth facts on Central African Republic Unique cultural information provided 35,000 + pages CountryReports - Your World Discovered!
- Central African Republic - CAR - Country Profile . . .
Central African Republic facts: Official web sites of Central African Republic, links and information on Central African Republic's art, culture, geography, history
- Congo, Republic of: Maps, History, Geography, Government . . .
Geography The Congo is situated in west-central Africa astride the equator It borders Gabon, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of
- Chad: Maps, History, Geography, Government - Fact Monster
Geography A landlocked country in north-central Africa, Chad is about 85% the size of Alaska Its neighbors are Niger, Libya, the Sudan, the Central African
- CIA - The World Factbook: Central African Republic
Features map and brief descriptions of the geography, people, government, economy, communications, transportation, military and transnational issues
- Argentina Facts, Culture, . . . Government, Geography, Maps . . .
Capital Buenos Aires Government Type republic Currency Argentine peso (ARS) Population 43,431,886 Total Area 1,073,512 Square Miles
- Cape Verde: Maps, History, Geography, Government, Culture . . .
Geography Cape Verde, only slightly larger than Rhode Island, is an archipelago in the Atlantic 385 mi (500 km) west of Senegal The islands are divided into two