- The World Clock — Australia Pacific - Time and Date
Daylight Saving Time; Time Zone Abbreviations; Time Zone News; Time Tools Overview; Related Link Time API Services; Related Time Zone Tools Search for a City and Find Local Time; Personal World Clock; Time Zone Map; Meeting Planner; Event Time Announcer – Show local times worldwide for your event
- Best Time to Visit Australia - Goway Travel
If we travel to the South Pacific, we can escape winter and be assured of warm weather Did you know that Australia overall has the lowest rainfall of all the populated continents? Even if you travel to Australia in their winter, for the most part, the climate is relatively mild
- PST to Sydney Time Converter -- TimeBie
Pacific Standard Time and Sydney Australia Time Converter Calculator, Pacific Standard Time and Sydney Time Conversion Table
- Converting Sydney Time to PST - Worldtime Buddy
Converting Sydney Time to PST This time zone converter lets you visually and very quickly convert Sydney, Australia time to PST and vice-versa Simply mouse over the colored hour-tiles and glance at the hours selected by the column and done! PST is known as Pacific Standard Time PST is 19 hours behind Sydney, Australia time
- Current Local Times in Australia Pacific - Time and Date
* = Adjusted for DST or summer time (23 places) Sat = Saturday, December 8, 2018 (8 places) Sun = Sunday, December 9, 2018 (67 places)
- The Best Hotels in Australia and the Pacific – Fodors . . .
The otherworldly beauty of Australia and the South Pacific is the stuff of which dreams are made And what better place to bring those dreams to life than at a gorgeous hotel?
- Best Time to Travel to Australia | Australia Travel . . .
Winter is in full swing in July and August, and while it's too cold to enjoy the beach this time of year, fewer crowds, little precipitation, and low humidity make this the perfect time to explore Australia's major cities
- Local Time in Australia? - World Clock
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is located between the Pacific Ocean and the Indian Ocean in the Southern hemisphere