- Bhaktapur, Nepal : A Tourism, Travel, and Information . . .
Bhaktapur is one of 3 Royal cities in the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal and considered a cultural gem, rich with a fascinating history and packed with Buddhist and Hindu culture and art
- 69 Fun Facts About Germany - Confessed Travelholic
Germany, the country of beer, sausages, and Oktoberfest is an interesting country no doubt With so much going on there (or shall I say here!), it surely calls for an interesting facts post
- Emerging Infectious Diseases journal - CDC
Limbic encephalitis is commonly regarded as an autoimmune-mediated disease However, after the recent detection of zoonotic variegated squirrel bornavirus 1 in a Prevost’s squirrel (Callosciurus prevostii) in a zoo in northern Germany, we retrospectively investigated a fatal case in an autoantibody-seronegative animal caretaker who had worked
- 7 Steps Guide to Schengen Visa for Germany from Pakistan . . .
7 Steps Guide to Schengen Visa for Germany from Pakistan – Business Visitor
- Google Maps for iOS updated w ‘Nearby Traffic’ widget . . .
First off, the latest update to Google Maps brings a new widget the displays traffic time for your location The widget, seen below, displays a small map showing traffic congestion, with red depicting slow movement and green representing smooth sailing
- Travel Adapters Made Simple - USA to Any Other Country
Powered by Travel-Adaptor com It's FREE and you can configure the colours to suit your own website or blog - get the widget Now supports mobile!
- Romantik Hotel Markusturm $154 ($̶2̶0̶9̶) - UPDATED 2018 . . .
Now $154 (Was $̶2̶0̶9̶) on TripAdvisor: Romantik Hotel Markusturm, Rothenburg See 522 traveler reviews, 546 candid photos, and great deals for Romantik Hotel Markusturm, ranked #4 of 45 hotels in Rothenburg and rated 4 5 of 5 at TripAdvisor
- Brenners Park-Hotel Spa - TripAdvisor
Now $412 (Was $̶8̶3̶6̶) on TripAdvisor: Brenners Park-Hotel Spa, Baden-Baden See 342 traveler reviews, 824 candid photos, and great deals for Brenners Park-Hotel Spa, ranked #1 of 50 hotels in Baden-Baden and rated 5 of 5 at TripAdvisor