- When is the Best Time to Visit Lhasa? « China Travel Tips . . .
April to October is regarded as the best seasons for traveling Lhasa In particular, the best months are May, June, September or October as July and August are rainy months Summer is not that hot and winter is not that cold in Lahsa, but it experiences a large difference in temperature from morning to night
- Current time in Lhasa, China - daylight savings time 2019 . . .
- Best time to visit Lhasa - Top China Travel
The best time to visit Lhasa is in summer and autumn, especially from August to October The warm and humid climate in these two seasons is unlike the dry and windy weather in winter and spring The warm and humid climate in these two seasons is unlike the dry and windy weather in winter and spring
- Local Tibetan Travel Agency based Lhasa - Tibet Travelers
Local Tibetan Travel Agency based Lhasa When travelers travel to Tibet, most of the travelers will look for trust support from Lonely Planet, Land of Snows and trip advisor
- Best Time and Season to Visit Tibet - Tibet Guru
In western Tibet (e g Nagqu), the average temperature is below 0 ℃ The climate in Lhasa and the central part of Tibet is mild However, though the temperature is not high the sun is strong due to the high altitude Summer is the best time to travel there in terms of the temperature The rainy season is from May to September
- Lhasa Travel Guide, How to Plan Tibet Lhasa Tour 2019
Lhasa city region is suitable for travel all year around, but from March to October is the best time Spring days is dry but with comfortable warm sunshine The weather is usually mid and with some waterfalls during summer days
- Lhasa Travel Guide, Explore Tibetan Culture - ChinaHighlights
The best time to travel Lhasa is from May to October, as it is warmer with more oxygen Even in summer, the temperature has large differences between day and night Prepare enough clothes to keep yourself warm